The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
Thank you to so much to Amanda My Books Opinion Site for nominating me to be a part of the Liebster Award! 😊
• Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
• Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
• Give 11 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
• Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
• Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What is the thing you always wanted? Why and did you get it?
-A piano. I’ve always wanted to continue my lessons. I did, but it was broken.
2. What is your favorite fictional person of all time. Why?
-What? Well, my favorite is Peter Foster from The Academy: Alignment, because he’s smart and when he knows he’s right, he’s right.
3. How many book boyfriends do you have?
-1.. Two… Three… Four… Five… Oh! I lost count!
4. What is your reading challenge for 2016? Do you think you can do it?
-60 books! And Yes! I think I can
5. Do you read at night or in day?
-I always read! I read night and day!
6. A book you loved but hated the movie?
-Paper Towns by John Green
7. Did your parents read to you when you were little? If yes, what did they read to you?
-Yes! Too many but I’ll mention those that I can recall.
The Ugly Duckling
Little Red Riding Hood
Beauty and the Beast
The Ugly Duckling
8. If you had to choose between walking and reading, what would you choose?
-This one’s pretty hard. But I’d choose reading!
9. What character would you want to be?
-Juliette Ferrars from Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi.
10. Did you ever cry in public while reading a book?
-uhmm. Not yet!
11. A character that you want to punch in the face?
-I usually answer Umbridge, but for now let me punch Taco’s face! He’s from Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach.
1. What is your favorite book? Why? (Only one)
2. How long does it take you to read a 400-page book?
3. Have you ever tried writing a story? If yes, title?
4. Have you ever tried giving a book one star or none at all and reviewing it? What did you feel?
5. How important is the cover of the book?
6. You read based on what?
7. Can you listen to music while reading? If your answer is yes, or no, why?
8. What book genre do you enjoy or reading most?
9. First person’s POV, or third person’s POV? Why?
10. Have you ever lend someone your book? Did you set rules?
11. How do you obtain your ebooks?